- Working time (including lunch time and personal time rest for driver): 8:00AM – 18:00PM. Out of this range (using the car before 8:00AM and/or after 18:00PM), the is overtime charge. Using the car before 6:00AM and/or after 23:00PM is subject to Lotussia Travel’s agreement.
- There is limitation of distance. In case of excess, a surcharge will be applied.
- Pickup/Drop-off are supposed to be in city center.
- The full payment is required to confirm the booking.
- Our vehicle is provided with fuel and driver included. We don’t rent car without driver.
- Our price has been quoted on cash payment basis. If payment is made via bank transfer or credit card (non-cash), bank charges will be for sender.
- Our price is net including government tax and services charges.
- The rental cost include toll fees, parking fees.
- Our driver speaks little English only. If you need a person who speaks fluently English/French/German/Chinese/Spanish, we highly recommend you booking a tour guide.
1 – Confirmation & Deposit
As per our company policy, booking will only be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit. For car rental inquiries, the full payment is required to confirm the booking.
Kindly note the wire transfer may take up to a week before the deposit activates our account. The booking reservations will be launched only after we receive the deposit.
2 – Payment
Deposit can be settled by cash or bank transfer upon your confirmation. The balance can be paid by cash, or credit cards before the use of our service.
If payment is made by other mean than cash such as credit cards… bank charges will be for sender.
2.1 – Bank transfer
Please find below our bank account details you may need for the wire.
- Beneficiary: LOTUSSIA TRAVEL COMPANY LIMITED.
Account #: 0611371658610 (US Dollars) or 0611141712015 (Euros)
At the bank: BANK FOR FOREIGN TRADE OF VIETNAM – VIETCOMBANK (Ba Dinh Branch)
Swift Code: BFTVVNVX
Your bank may need some additional information as follows:
- Our registered office: Xom 1, Co Nhue, Tu Liem, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- The address of our bank, Vietcombank: 198 Tran Quang Khai street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- IBAN code: The bank where our account was open does not have an IBAN code that is not necessary for transferring money from other country to Vietnam.
If you need further information about our bank, please have a look at www.vietcombank.com.vn
2.2 – Credit Card payment
If you would like to pay the balance with your credit card, you can pass by our office or we can also send an accountant to your hotel before or on the day of departure. We will need about 10 – 30 minutes for processing. The amount will be stated in Vietnam Dongs as it is required by the Vietnamese Law. There will be an extra charge as follows:
- Visa or Master card: 3%
- Amex: 4%
A copy of your passport is necessary.
2.3 – Other method of payment
In some countries bank charges may be quite high for making a wire. Please try to find out other solutions that are less costly such as Western Union or other methods are available in your country.
3 – Amendment
There is no fee for any change or amendment you make prior to your final confirmation. Otherwise, amendment or cancellation fees may may be charged. Please note that we will not charge you any fee if our service providers do not charge us.
4 – Cancellation
Lotussia Travel must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- From 31 days and up: No charge
- From 30 days to 15 days: 10% of the total tour/service costs
- From 14 days to 8 days: 30% of the total tour/service costs
- From 7 days to 1 day: 50% of the total tour/service costs
- No show: 100% of the total tour/service costs
5 – Responsibility
The detailed programme and schedule flights are subject to change by airlines companies without prior notice and in accordance with the weather conditions and daily operations flights. Consequently, itinerary concerned might be adjusted. If this occurs, however that it is done as a courtesy to participants and Lotussia Travel can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred.